CFO Strategic Partners (CFOSP) was founded in August 1999 to provide CFO outsourcing and temporary staffing solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Many companies need talented financial leadership on an outsourced or temporary basis. By providing a flexible and scalable solution without sacrificing talent, qualifications and commitment, CFOSP meets those demands. CFO Strategic Partners provides the collective talent of many high-quality CFOs. This gives growing companies financial bench strength the resources they need to succeed.
Over the years CFO Strategic Partners has served as the outsourced CFO provider to most industries and non-profits. We pride ourselves in the ability to attract and retain highly talented financial professionals that are employees of our firm and are dedicated to the success of their clients. Different from many other firms that hire temporary or contract with professionals to fill a need, we are intent upon creating, and our team of professionals is vested in, forging long term relationships and results. Professionals who join our team have been vetted through our rigorous standards of qualities and skills we know from our experience to be successful. Our professionals have chosen this as a career and this among other factors translates to the long term relationships we enjoy with our clients.
The unique position CFO Strategic Partners holds in the industry, the vast experience gained over many years in business, and the collaborative approach our CFOs employ delivers great value at a fraction of the cost of a full time CFO hire.
- Outsourced CFO Staffing Solutions
- Interim CFO Services
- Virtual CFO
- Finance and Accounting Recruiting and Placement Services
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Strategy
- Cash Flow Modeling & Forecasting
- Business profitability metrics
- Business intelligence modeling
- Business Value Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence & Consulting
- External Reporting
- Software Implementation and Optimization
- Fraud Prevention/Internal Controls & Processes
- Capital Strategies
- Building Strong Accounting Departments
- Exit & Succession Planning
- Incentive Compensation Plans & Modeling
- Business Process Reengineering